It can be rewarding to have a business setup in UAE free zone without any hassles and legal barriers. However, without the support and advice of experts, something relevant to the business environment will certainly throw you off track and elongate the whole process of starting up. Similarly, the purchasing and sale of a shelf firm is a task that needs to be completed for business setup in UAE free zone professionally and actively. In basic terms, a shelf firm is an already incorporated but dormant company that embraces a clean company history and is ready for the transition of its ownership for business setup in UAE free zone.
In Dubai, RAS corporate advisors will provide you with some of the best and most experienced business setup in UAE free zone experts in the industry. You should be assured that the whole long and tiring acquisition process can be made simpler and easy for you with full data and advice for ready-made enterprises. Here’s what you need to know about choosing to buy a shelf company in the UAE:
- How you can get the best consultation and corporate services with RAS corporate advisors
When it comes to shelf firms, business setup in UAE free zone is an enormous challenge, which is why RAS corporate advisors would give you:
- Our experts will provide you with a list of selling and purchasing firms.
- Our experts will provide you with a list of prospective buyers who are able to purchase an existing business setup in UAE free zone.
- Assistance in seeking a market that fits your desires and goals
- Assistance and consulting programs for approaching trustworthy customers and data
- Detailed assistance in checking the history of a business along with detailed liability investigations, other obligations, banking reports, financial situation and other related enforcements
- We provide you with a comprehensive and thorough review that includes the risk factor and other variables needed for advisory services.
- Full assistance in the process of paperwork that complies with legal formalities which includes ownership transition and follow-up notifications
- The advantages of availing the services of RAS corporate advisors for setting up a shelf company
- Our team of specialist analysts and specialists are professionals in their field practice.
- We have excellent knowledge on shelf companies and have a list of all possible buyers and sellers for business setup in UAE free zone.
- Detailed background checks are carried out so that trust can be established for essential facets of risk, assets, liabilities and any third parties involved in the analysis.
- We ensure that our services are focused on unwavering criteria to perform these reviews so that you can be assured that the most credible connections with RAS corporate advisors are provided.
- Our review of consultation and possession is completed and finished so that the transition process is completed in accordance to laws
The reason you should choose RAS corporate advisors for shelf companies is that we are a one-stop-shop for all the legal and advisory services you will need to acquire or sell a shelf company in the UAE.