We all know that in the past few years, UAE has become one of the favorite place to establish a business. There are so many reasons why UAE has become one of the easy places to start business. But do you know about Jafza? In this article you will find all the relevant information about Jafza.
Jafza was established in 1985 as one of the flagship free zone in the UAE. There are so many advantages of beginning your own Jafza offshore company. Keep reading this article till the end to find out more about all the steps and procedures.
What is an offshore company, and why is it useful?
The offshore companies are the ones that are established with the motive of restricting all the tedious policies and jurisdiction of the law. These companies are generally a limited liability partnership and are protected with a limited liability. These are mainly the free zones of the country. But the only thing is if you are trying to establish an offshore company, you won’t be able to have any connection with the country. All your professional work will be limited to the areas of free zone. There are very limited restrictions to any moment.
There are advantages of establishing your company offshore. These are:
- Unlike UAE, there is no requirement if any minimum capital
- The rules and regulations are not strict, and you can experience freedom
- There are no extra tax charges that you are supposed to pay
- All the funding from all around the world can be accessed without any problem
- There is no value added tax that are obliged
- You can have all the security and privacy of your assets
- There are a variety of investment opportunities available in offshore company
- You can save yourself from those tedious process of visiting bank
- You have full control over your income and gains
- The cost to conduct all the day-to-day activities is also minimized
About Jafza Offshore Company
Jafza is the jurisdiction that can allow all the companies established offshore to acquire a real estate in the city. These companies are supposed to have at least two directors that can take care of all the companies established offshore. There are restrictions on the corporate directors. There should be at least one secretory available for every offshore business.
Steps to establish a Jafza Offshore Company
There are some steps involved in beginning your own offshore company in Jafza:
Step 1 The first thing you have to do is choose a name for your company
Step 2 You have to fill the application
Step 3 Check all the documents before submitting to the authorities
Step 4 You have to submit the company’s Memorandum of association and Article of association as a draft copy.
Step 5 You have to open a bank account in the offshore company.
There are corporate advisors that help you to establish your business in Dubai. You can refer their site from here.
RAS Corporate Advisors, Setup Your Business in Dubai With 100% Ownership. Feel free to visit www.rascorporateadvisors.com for more guidance or dial +971 543586586.